来源:Hellokid在线英语 丨 2020-05-11 19:44:34
take offence[英][teik əˈfens] [美][tek əˈfɛns]
生气;气恼
1、Don't take offence at what he said.
对于他说的话不要生气。
2、I hope you won't take offence if I ask you not to smoke.
如果我叫你不要抽烟,希望你不要见怪。
3、Ursula flushed a little at the mild impertinence of this question, and yet she could not definitely take offence.
厄香拉稍微脸红了一下,但是她无法感到恼火。
4、Many germans would take offence at the accusation of being bad europeans.
很多德国人会对自己被称为“欧洲坏人”感到生气。
5、Please don't take offence if you don't get a good treatment here.
如果你在这没有受到好待遇请不要生气。
get angry[英][ɡet ˈæŋɡri] [美][ɡɛt ˈæŋɡri]
生气,发怒;变得生气;发脾气;冯
1、I'm not going to because l'll get angry.
我不想干了,因为我生气了。
2、The lack of sleep made him get angry easily.
缺少睡眠时他容易发火。
3、If people are angry, he'd better get angry too.
如果大众正在发怒,他还是发怒为好。
4、I'm beginning to get angry with him!
我开始生他的气了。
5、You have no reason to get angry.
你没有理由发脾气。
be offended with 生气
1、I say this fearing that some surviving friend of my youth may remember something in a different shape and be offended with my book.
我的担心便是,一些健在的老友或是家里的后辈也许会拥有不同的记忆,因而和这本书的内容有所出入。
2、Please be frank with me about my english. You can be straightforward with me. I won't be offended.
请实话告诉我,我的英语怎么样.你可以直说,我不会生气的.
3、The second narrator fell silent, and he seemed to me to be looking with some embarrassment toward the two young men, as if afraid that he had disturbed or offended them; then he filled his glass but did not drink.
第二个讲故事的人突然沉静下来,我感觉他好像带着困惑不解的眼神望着这两个年轻人,仿佛他害怕打搅或冒犯他们似的样子;然后他倒了杯酒,但没有喝。
4、My peace be with them
和他们在一起我很安宁
5、I'd rather be with you
我惟愿离开时在你身边
be angry at[英][bi: ˈæŋɡri æt] [美][bi ˈæŋɡri æt]
v.对…发怒
1、Don't be angry at what I've done.
别因为我所做的事而生气。
2、Don't be angry at her she can't help being slow.
别生她的气--她不是有意那么慢的。
3、Don't be angry at your friends, or they are not always.
不要对朋友生气,因为朋友不是永远的。
4、It is not hard to be angry at that person.
对那人生气并不困难。
5、And to be angry at everyone.
和对每个人都生气。
animal spiritsn.
生气,活力;血气
1、Across the globe spending is being driven by government largesse, not animal spirits.
纵观全球,开支增加源于大规模政府采购驱动,而非经济活力。
2、Animal spirits are a decisive factor affecting business investment.
非理性的动物精神是影响商业投资的一个决定性因素。
3、Japan's animal spirits remain in deep sleep.
日本的生机仍然在沉睡。
4、Employers may be mistaken if they assume that older workers lack the animal spirits to make a go of new ventures.
如果雇主认为高龄员工缺少做业务需要的年轻的活力,那他们就大错特错了。
5、If, say, the outlook for financial regulation becomes clearer or the economy rebounds, animal spirits may yet return.
比如说,如果金融监管前景变得更为明朗,或者经济出现反弹,那么活力就可能会再次迸发。
(责任编辑:hellokid)
声明
Hellokid英语官网(www.hellokid.com)所涉及的任何资料(包括但不限于文字、图片、音频、视频、版面设计)均受到《中华人民共和国著作权法》等法律法规保护。上述材料未经许可,不得擅自进行使用(复制、修改、转载等)。如需转载,必须取得Hellokid英语的合法授权。如果已受本网授权使用,应在授权范围内使用,并注明“来源:Hellokid英语/Hellokid英语官网”。对于违反上述规定侵犯本网站知识产权等合法权益的行为,Hellokid英语将依法追究其法律责任。